Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

ArmaLite M-15 BCG on sale $99

• Thank you received: 556

ArmaLite M-15 BCG on sale $99 was created by jtallen83

Spring cleaning at ArmaLite, they have M-15 BCG's for $99;

www.armalite.com/ItemForm.aspx?item=EB01...02-8f38-cb5c9f75989e

They also have the SPR MOD1 upper for sale at $800 but with all the upheaval there I'm not keen to jump into another Armalite product til I see how it shakes out. If they maintained a presence on the forums I might feel more at ease but..........not so much. :dry: :( :huh:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 3 weeks ago #36213

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic ArmaLite M-15 BCG on sale $99

I think You would be OK on the uppers and components.
It appears that they are trying to move out all of the inventory that was created before the buy out, so, the merchandise should still be good.
I ordered this gas check, recoil device from them. it says it is threaded, so I am guessing that it should have a standard threads to screw it to the barrel. My barrel is not threaded so I will get that done but not before receiving the muzzle device. I hope it is a good one.
www.armalite.com/SearchForm.aspx?Search=10108116

I can not afford a complete upper, I would like to get 10T in the .308 cal for My lower, then, get My current upper rebarreled in the .243 cal as I have a couple of bolt .243s setting around and a lot of ammo loaded for them.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
10 years 3 weeks ago #36219

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic ArmaLite M-15 BCG on sale $99

10 years 3 weeks ago #36249

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic ArmaLite M-15 BCG on sale $99

Yep, just didn't put a link to it. Wish I understood how they could be a year out when ordered but just a few months later they have extra uppers laying around for a sale :huh:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 3 weeks ago #36250

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!