Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

New Lilja Barrel!

• Thank you received: 1

New Lilja Barrel! was created by RandR

Just received my Upper w/ SS 24" Lilja Barrel back from MSH, Chambered and Assembled. Wow, a really great job. Thank you very much! A couple more pieces and I will be shooting! I couldn't be happier with the work, the communication, and the help! I feel very fortunate to have gotten his assistance, and would highly recommend him to anyone needing work.

P.S. I have 20+ yrs. as a Precision Machinist, I am VERY critical!
14 years 7 months ago #1989

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by weshowe on topic Re:New Lilja Barrel!

RandR,

Enjoy your new Lilja tube. Excellent barrels.

I have barrels by Obermeyer, Hart, Krieger, Schnieder, Douglas and several other lesser makers. Obermeyer is my hands down favorite...

Let us know how that puppy shoots. What caliber?

Wes
14 years 7 months ago #1991

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by RandR on topic Re:New Lilja Barrel!

Why a .308 of coarse! Just Kidding. I wanted something readily available! I just got my extension tube and buttstock ordered. I think I'm done, with a little tuning. Bob.
14 years 7 months ago #2000

• Thank you received: 42

Replied by zfk55 on topic Re:New Lilja Barrel!

Great barrels. This one built by our own rifle maker has a Lilja barrel.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

" This is An AR10 in 300WSM. It belongs to a Federal agent who after wringing it out at Quantico in Feb., '08 by two of the FBI Eval team, declared it, "the most accurate shoulder fired weapon system we ever tested". This after three shooters attained all shot under 2 1/2" five round groups at 840 yards. Many have tried to build the AR10 platform in this caliber. None have a done so reliably. I believe I have the only design that is functioning reliably to this date. This has a Lilja three groove barrel."

zfk55
Latigo

"When futile negotiating is done, when the corrupt politicians will not hear, when the voice of the citizens is ignored you will then face me under a different and final circumstance."

Col. Michael Hoare
14 years 7 months ago #2001

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!