Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

accuracy problems with new barrels

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Bodenjager on topic Re:accuracy problems with new barrels

I doubt he would think it would fly, that would be grounds for impeachment. I also would point out that fits the predication for (Conspiring with foreign interests to deprive the American people of their constitutional rights). I don't see anybody in or around the white house as being that stupid.
14 years 1 month ago #3473

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 12

Replied by crux on topic Re:accuracy problems with new barrels

I seem to recall treaty ratification requires 2/3 senate vote. Signing/Ratifying a treaty abridging amendment 2 could be considered failure to "preserve, protect and defend" the constitution as sworn by the president and said senators. Realistically might be signed but not likely ratified.
14 years 1 month ago #3474

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Bodenjager on topic Re:accuracy problems with new barrels

AMEN!
14 years 1 month ago #3475

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:accuracy problems with new barrels

O wrote an presidential order so thr IPF can cross our borders arrest and remove anyone even to another country. your local sheriff cannot stop them. This bunch in office now does not recognize the constitution and have said so openly. Virginia and other ststes filed suit on forcing folks to buy health care insurance and they were mocked them, try to change it. The courts are going to be of no help with this bunch. Were going to have to wait it out until we get them unelected or their teeth pulled in November. That means no 3rd party until this mess can get fixed even if its a bad republican no 3rd party votes or we will never get this bunch out of office. Every body needs to get active and go to the tea parties if nothing more than a boot count but go or brush up on your spanish. Go to the NRA meetings. If All the shooters donates 2 dallors to oppose what has happened they will be stopped within 6 years. Its going to take 6 years to stop them and 8 to get rid of them due to election cycles. This bunch could ratify a snowball on the sun so know thy enemy.MSH
14 years 1 month ago #3486

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!