Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

260 rem barrel

• Thank you received: 0

260 rem barrel was created by tas1109

I have a DPMS type AR10 rifle in .308. I would like to convert it to a 260 rem. Does anyone know who makes barrels for the DPMS type AR10 rifles.

I have had a barrel on order since July 2011 from Black Hole Wheaponry. In November they told me it was going through the shop and it should ship within 10 days. That was around the 20th of November. I still do not have the barrel, and have not heard anything else.
12 years 3 months ago #9837

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by Bob Downey on topic Re: 260 rem barrel

I've not dealt with that outfit.
Hopefully its enroute.
Are they seriously not returning your phone calls?
That sucks.
Learn to do things for yourself. Its good for you and makes you a better American!
12 years 3 months ago #9838

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by tas1109 on topic Re: 260 rem barrel

They have replied to my emails. The last reply was November 20. They told me that the barrel was making its way through the shop. They told me they would email me when it ships. I emailed them again yesterday, but have not heard any thing yet. If there is some other company that makes this caliber for the DPMS Ar10 rifle then I would consider placing an order with them.

Thanks for the reply!
12 years 3 months ago #9865

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!