Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Mega MA-TEN Barrel Suggestions

• Thank you received: 0

Mega MA-TEN Barrel Suggestions was created by robcasola

HI guys,
This is my first post and my first ar .308 build. i own a couple AR style rifles (Larue predtar and a sig556). i recently bought a mega ma-ten billet upper and lower set. Im not planing on carrying this AR. Mainly bench shooting at the range, testing my own limits at how far i can shoot. i do not have any part for the upper and was looking for one company to purchase it all from (bolt, carrier, gas block, tube, barrel, firing pin, and what not). I have bought a 6.5x20-50 Zeiss Scope, i know its big but for the price i had to buy it even if i don't use it on this rifle.

i am looking between a 20-22 inch maybe 24?????. I have been looking at all barrel companies (jp, krieger, fulton, lilja, novesske, rock creek) and cant decide. im leaning towards JP.

Can anyone help me out with any comments or advise about my build??
Thanks
12 years 3 months ago #9986

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by 6-Sigma on topic Re: Mega MA-TEN Barrel Suggestions

If your looking to purchase a new 24"- 28" barrel with BE all ready installed might I suggest "Brux Barrels" These guys make excellent Barrels I have purchased many from them with better then expected final results.
Now a days I machine the barrels myself and pin the BE the AR-15 style, I'm proceeding with my first AR-10 barrel build as we speak. Wish me luck
12 years 3 months ago #9996

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!