Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

.308 MOE

• Thank you received: 0

.308 MOE was created by Hoyle Ace

Just bought the Bushmaster MOE .308 (16inch barrel) this weekend. Almost everything on it is Magpul. Overall review, I would give it 5 stars! It fired like a dream. I used nothing but Federal ammo and had no jams, double feeds, or problems with cartridge ejection. Only complaint I had is the original magazine it came with was hard to load and did not want to release from the lower. So I used a Magpul mag and hard no problems. Had the iron sights on bullseye and two boxes at one hundred yards. Great gun.
11 years 10 months ago #11510

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 8

Replied by towgunner on topic .308 MOE

I was looking at buying one of these myself. According to the post, it has been a year and a half since you bought yours. How do you rate it so far? Also, I can't find too much info on it, but I read somewhere that this rifle accepts FAL mags. Is this true? That would save alot of cash if it did.
10 years 4 months ago #31191

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic .308 MOE

Tow, the Bushmaster is the same rifle as the DPMS and Remington 308 ARs They accept the same magazines as the Knights Armament 308's and Magpul makes a magazine to fit them. The Rock River Arms 308's are the ones that accept FAL magazines. Libertarian and Dabu on the forum here both have them and like them. They can give you a full report.
10 years 4 months ago #31214

Thanks for the info. I think you might have changed my mind. I looked at and did a little reading in the LAR-8, and I like it.
10 years 4 months ago #31289

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic .308 MOE

That was my original choice, but after 6 months of waiting I got a chance at an Armalite AR10 and got that instead. You will like either one, they are both great rifles. Dabu by the way is also an ex marine.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Siscowet.
10 years 4 months ago #31300

I think I have a line on an Elite Operator. Had my eye on a SA58 Para Tactical for the longest time, but not sure it is $300-400 better than an AR-10.
10 years 4 months ago #31303

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!