Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

quad rails

• Thank you received: 0

quad rails was created by AR15freak

I have a bushmaster 308orc that i cannot find drop in quad rails for.The quad rails for a ar15 will not work because the barrel nut on 308 is bigger, can anyone tell me where i can find drop inquad rails for my toy? I have tried bushmaster and probably 100 other sites and no one can help me, thanx
12 years 3 months ago #9776

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by Bob Downey on topic Re: quad rails

Call Midwest Industries and ask them if their Quad fits.
It probably does.
www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm?f...ge.display&page_id=8
Learn to do things for yourself. Its good for you and makes you a better American!
12 years 3 months ago #9782

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Re: quad rails

I just finished fitting a set of KAC drop in rails on my AR-10. They are made for the M-16,Ar-15 but removing the latch that goes around the gas tube and a little work with a file and they locked in nice and tight. There is also the added benefit of a plentiful supply of used ones. They can be had cheap so a little experimenting isn't that risky.
LIBERTY FIRST!
12 years 3 months ago #9790

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: quad rails

Bravo my friend...Bravo...
GET SOME>>>>>>
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
12 years 3 months ago #9852

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: quad rails

You do realize you are going to be burned at the stake.... :evil: :whistle: :pinch: :laugh: :P

But being seriously....if the are made for the AR-15...they will not match up to the Receiver of a AR-10..they will be lower....well an ArmaLite anyway.... :dry:
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
12 years 3 months ago #9853

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Re: quad rails

Very good point! This wasn't a factor for me so I didn't even think of it, that's why your the high master though;)! My apology to the advertisers but there is a ton of top quality used parts on the market that can be utilized. In my case they are most likely going to sell a free float rail now. If Armalite isn't careful the government will make them put a notice on these things about about the possibility of addiction!
LIBERTY FIRST!
12 years 3 months ago #9854

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!