Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Mil-comm and the NRA...Supporting the Cause

• Thank you received: 102

Mil-comm and the NRA...Supporting the Cause was created by BUILDING MY SASS

An overview and application of the New NRA Licensed Gun Care system from
Mil-comm...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
11 years 1 month ago #18596

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Mil-comm and the NRA...Supporting the Cause

Guys...No Comments? :huh:
They are a Possible Sponsors...Lets hear some comments.... :whistle:
BMS

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
11 years 1 month ago #18616

• Thank you received: 171

Replied by 13fcolt on topic Mil-comm and the NRA...Supporting the Cause

I think it is interesting that the cleaner/degrease is in a pump spray instead of aerosol can. That alone is attractive in reduced waste. Also means I can spot clean without blasting cleaner over the whole weapon, and everything behind it.
Did the cleaner leave any residue?
ArmaLite Super SASS for sale W/ extras. PM for details.
11 years 1 month ago #18623

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Mil-comm and the NRA...Supporting the Cause

I've used the grease on my BCG like you did and found cleanup was easier, 300 rounds worth of carbon wiped off easily. :twothumbs: Wonder if I'll ever be able to go through ammo like that again..... :(
Those little odd shaped cleaning swabs looked interesting, hate to spend money on something I can get from the wife's makeup drawer, she hasn't caught me yet ;)
The support they give to the troops and the NRA are a nice bonus :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
11 years 1 month ago #18629

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Mil-comm and the NRA...Supporting the Cause

My Thanks guys for sounding off..Mil-comm is one of those companies that Not to many have heard of because they deal more with the Agency and Military side of things...I actually came across them reading a Special Weapons issue about 6 or 7 years ago about the Military adopting the TW25B Gun Grease for use in the Sand Box....I used it and Never Looked Back.. :twothumbs: :wave:
For any of you out there...I can Honestly Say...They do have the Best Products for Your Firearms and it can be used else where as well...I use the Gun Grease on the Ram of my Reloading Presses...as well as the Locks on my doors...It does have many uses....If you haven't looked at them...do Take a Look.... ;) :) :twothumbs: :bow:
BMS

www.mil-comm.com/

www.nraguncare.com/

11 years 3 weeks ago #19229

None..other than what is it supposed to...as in the vid...They are Designed to work together once the proper Application is done... :thumbs:
BMS

Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
11 years 3 weeks ago #19230

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!