Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Your thoughts please!

• Thank you received: 132

Your thoughts please! was created by mlotziii

Greetings!

Now that the new layout has been in place for about two months what are your thoughts?

The common saying is "a penny for your thoughts" but here at AR10T.com we're willing to compensate you slightly more for your contributions!

I can not promise anything large because this site is small and is solely supported by me and the ad revenue that pays about 20% of the monthly cost. Post up your ideas and if it is something that I can implement now or in the future you will be justly rewarded.

Thank you!
15 years 3 weeks ago #1271

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 67

Replied by foxhunter on topic Re:Your thoughts please!

I tried, but I couldn't think of anything to make it better. The new format is very user friendly. Good work. I love the site and check it almost daily. Hopefully, as more members sign on the advertising will increase. I have made purchases from advertisers because they were advertising on this site. I have purchased scopes, mounts, and reloading supplies based on advice from the many knowledgeable contributors to the forum.
15 years 3 weeks ago #1272

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by RandR on topic Re:Your thoughts please!

I can only say that based on my experience with one other VERY large forum. This site is well on its way! Two suggestions: The topics seem to have gotten kind of fragmented and I have not been able to get the Personal Message system to work. Keep up the good work! Bob.
15 years 3 weeks ago #1273

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Re:Your thoughts please!

I was`nt here for the old version but I like this one.
There are 2 other forums I am a member of,one is iceshanty dot com{icefishing site}signing up is free. they also have the iceshanty militia and for becoming a member You get a cap for a donation and the bigger the donation the bigger the bonus.
Here`s the site if You want to check it out.
www.iceshanty.com/iceshanty/iceshanty_store/militia/
I am also in the harleyhummerclub.org where they have a voluntary donation to help offset the cost of the forum,I ca`nt afford much but I do make a yearly donation to that site and I will to this site if You have a way of accepting it.
I would very much like to make a donation especially if I got a AR10 dot com cap to wear.LOL
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
15 years 3 weeks ago #1279

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by m51chris on topic Re:Your thoughts please!

on my screen at least, there is a large amount of white space between the selection bar (Home, Forum, Photo Gallery, etc) and the content. I have to scroll down nearly a full page to see the messages. Is there a setting I can change to shift the content up?
15 years 2 weeks ago #1285

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re:Your thoughts please!

That is not the desired effect! What browser are you using?

m51chris wrote:
Last edit: 15 years 2 weeks ago by mlotziii.
15 years 2 weeks ago #1289

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re:Your thoughts please!

MrMarty51 wrote:
15 years 2 weeks ago #1290

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Re:Your thoughts please!

mlotziii wrote:
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
15 years 2 weeks ago #1294

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:Your thoughts please!

The personal message system needs to be tuned up. They aint going through 100%. This thing is shapeing up good overall.MSH
15 years 2 weeks ago #1297

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by adminv15 on topic Re:Your thoughts please!

MSH wrote:
Have any of your messages not gone though in the past two weeks? I made some major changes about two weeks ago that should have fixed any remaining issues with it not working. If it continues please let me know who you were trying to send it to and I will check the database to see if something is wrong. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
15 years 2 weeks ago #1304

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!