Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

missing tabs on chrome

• Thank you received: 556

missing tabs on chrome was created by jtallen83

I seem to be missing the tabs at the top; index, recent topics, no replies, my topics, profile, and search?
They are present when I use explorer but then the layout is a mess, I can't use the little cartoon figures on explorer either??????? I was beginning to think I lost my posting privileges, how did they know I was going to write about secrecy in government and my experience with it????????
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 10 months ago #25263

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic missing tabs on chrome

I'm on chrome JT and haven't had any issues at all. I did have to adjust the size though which made a big difference on the screen layout but that was it. Sorry I'm no pro at this stuff but delete all of your browsing history and then come back in and try adjusting the zoom level and see if it makes a difference.

Sorry man. That's the best I got...
10 years 10 months ago #25277

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic missing tabs on chrome

Shut everything off and turned it back on, everything present and accounted for now...... :censored: I can't wait for a good excuse to try an apple do-dad.
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 10 months ago #25281

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic missing tabs on chrome

Good deal. Glad you are all set...
10 years 10 months ago #25285

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!