Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Thread Title Idea

• Thank you received: 556

Thread Title Idea was created by jtallen83

I'm no computer guru but if I understand the basics of a search engine they key on the title of the thread. We should try to use the relevant words that fellow gun nuts will be searching for when creating thread titles. This may help pull more traffic to the site and maybe snag a few more experts in the black rifle field. Ethel, my AR-10, will always be my favorite but like most I love all aspects of weapons and search for all sorts of info on the web.
This may have been touched on in the past but I thought I'd mention it again, the more the merrier! :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 3 months ago #34324

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Thread Title Idea

Depends upon how the forum is setup. If it allows goggle to 'see inside' the forum at that level it will pick up the title to the thread (IIRC this forum does have an opening to allow that), some forum are closed and the only thing seen is the name of the forum. Many of those that are closed are done so due to the nature of the postings (usually sexual in nature etc).
10 years 3 months ago #34333

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!