Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

iPads not allowed ?

• Thank you received: 0

iPads not allowed ? was created by SideShow Bob

To Mods, if this is in the wrong section, I apologize annd please move or delete as needed.

Is anyone else finding this site unfriendly to iPads ?
I've had to log back in Three times while viewing this site, I try to page back, and I am completely dropped off not only the site, but am booted off of safari.
Is it just an issue on my end or is there other members experiencing similar problems ?
10 years 1 month ago #36187

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic iPads not allowed ?

I am having some problems with my IPAD on this site as well. I get put in an "Edit Forum Profile" page which I can still read the thread, but I have to reenter the forum to get back to recent discussions. A pain in the neck.
10 years 1 month ago #36198

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic iPads not allowed ?

I was getting the 'edit forum' page on my ipad and imac both for several days, but as of today it seems to have cleared up and is working properly...
10 years 1 month ago #36204

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic iPads not allowed ?

I was getting the same thing on my samsong flappy top cornfuzor too.
I have My entry page set to "
"Recent Topics" and it was throwing Me too the edit profile thing.
Also, I was having to click the "Forum" tab to get to where I could click the recent topics tab after replying to a thread.
Today, it seems when I reply to a thread, I have got back the index, recent topics, etc. tabs so all has been good there today.
I did`nt try to enter through My book marks tabs to get into the site this morning so I do`nt know if it would take Me directly to the recent topics.
I entered through the forum news letter instead, the news letter I got in My email.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
10 years 1 month ago #36222

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic iPads not allowed ?

I'm doing to dump all the cache files and see if that fixes it. It could be a problem with old cache files.

Keep me posted.
10 years 1 month ago #36259

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!