Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Range Membership Comparison

• Thank you received: 216

Range Membership Comparison was created by Libertarian623

I though it would be a good idea to see if the services are uniform across the country.

I will start off with my Sportsman's Club. The membership is 40.00 per year and different fees for different services. A all encompassing range pass is a additional 25.00 per person/yr. Otherwise 10.00/session.
Services are Archery Indoor/Outdoor range as well as 3D walking range, Skeet and Clays. Pistol indoors,Rifle/Pistol outdoor 25,50 and covered 100y ranges Shoot house for CQC. Covered 600y range. Security is locked gate. Members must adhere to hours posted. Lots of leagues to join for additional fees.
10 years 1 month ago #36339

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Range Membership Comparison

$35.00/year Locked gate with code given to members 200yrd range and setup for 100yrd and 50yrd targets up to 50yrd pistol. Covered 12 slot shooting area. CMP NRA endorsed, sponsered. No .50cal shooting. Just allowed full auto with approval and qualification from range master also required for slide fire. Free targets :thumbs: Strongly suggested to work cleanup and club sponsored gun shows at least 2x/year. Limited to 150 members. This is a club where we like to have everyone join in the fun and promote the shooting experience. Loners need not apply. :usa:
AKAI
10 years 1 month ago #36341

• Thank you received: 111

Replied by SOC on topic Range Membership Comparison

I pay a $35 annual membership to Deep Creek Range.

www.hellgatecsa.org/id19.html
10 years 1 month ago #36444

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Range Membership Comparison

Just back from my new member orientation meeting at the Starksville Mississippi Gun Club. $100 gets me in for a year. Locked gate with a key that fits the gate, club house, and a supply shed full of targets, target stands, and lots of steel all free for use. There are two 25 yard pistol ranges and a 100 yard and under pistol range, 4 stations for 200 yard rifle with some permanent steel placed there, 10 stations for 100 and under rifle, all of these have roofs over the firing line. The club house has a dozen tables set up for cleaning and working on guns as well as a Kitchen, restrooms and a shoot the shit area. There is a 25 yard indoor rimfire range with 8 lanes. There is a skeet range, a trap range, and what they call a five tower range that has 8 computer controlled trap throwers.
There was a group of ten youngsters shooting 22 target rifles when I got there so it appears they have a strong youth program.
All and all a real nice facility that supplies everything but the gun and the ammo, they even provide a variety of paper targets and the staple guns to put them up.
Another nice feature was a cap in membership, 500 is all they allow so they don't get overcrowded on weekends and before deer season.
I'll be there at sunrise this Sunday to get some "religion"! :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by jtallen83.
10 years 1 month ago #36445

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Range Membership Comparison

Local sportsman club built range with help from Wisconsin DNR and NRA. Free. 25 50 75 100 and 200 yard ranges. Needs improvement in their target mounts. Real Cheapo and poorly maintained. Depends on volunteers who are sometimes nonexistent. Club won't listen to suggestions for improvements.
10 years 1 month ago #36446

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Range Membership Comparison

$35.00 a year, 200 yards. Custer County Rod and Gun Club.
25, 50, 100 and 200 yds.
Steel gong at 200yds.
Volunteer improvement and maintenance, locked gate, members get the code, guests welcome.
Concrete sidewalks out to the 200 yards with rebar for cross walks out to the targuts from center.
Monthly meetings with good discussions and improvement ideas, nice club house too.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
10 years 1 month ago #36470

• Thank you received: 25

Replied by bipe215 on topic Range Membership Comparison

90 per year
200 yd range w/20 benches
2 pistol ranges
3 skeet/2 trap
Stocked Pond
Clubhouse
Picnic Building
Card reader gate
10 years 1 month ago #36471

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Range Membership Comparison

bipe, Got me at stocked pond :clap: Sounds like the country club but cheaper, ya have a winner there ;)
AKAI
10 years 1 month ago #36655

• Thank you received: 67

Replied by foxhunter on topic Range Membership Comparison

$400 per year for my wife and I.no fee to shoot.Can bring 1 guest.It's A new club that is in development. has 2 pistol ranges, trap, 100 yd rifle range that is shut down pending a lawsuit because a woman took a 223 in the jaw a half mile away recently.
The bitch is, I joined to support the club and have never shot there because I have my own 200yd range that I shoot my pistols and rifles at on my farm, about 150 yd from my front door and an 800 yd range on my property a 1/2 mile from my house. Doubt I will join next year.
10 years 4 weeks ago #36763

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!