Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Photo Uploads

• Thank you received: 122

Photo Uploads was created by NightForce

Uploading photos to a forum site is a great way to view them or post them to a particular thread via direct link. So many times linking to a photo external to the forum web site result in messages such as "photo not found" or "photo deleted" and in most cases rendering the post meaningless.

I see we have an album section on the AR10T forum. I've uploaded photos and intended to use them in a post however I can't seem to locate the link code associated with them. :banghead: Would someone be kind enough to explain the correct way to post the photos I've uploaded? :pray:

Thanks in advance... :thumbs:
9 years 11 months ago #38824

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Photo Uploads

www.ar10t.com/images/photos/2725/253/thu...64afe0ac21cb9457.jpg

I just went to the photo section and selected the photo I wanted and right clicked to "Copy URL link" came back here and pasted it, seems to work :thumbs:
AKAI
The following user(s) said Thank You: NightForce
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Akai.
9 years 11 months ago #38827

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Photo Uploads

All of my fotos are in a 'Foto' section on my website, since I control and maintain it I don't have any issues with fotos disappearing...
The following user(s) said Thank You: NightForce
9 years 11 months ago #38842

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic Photo Uploads

How many photo hosting websites work is they provide a unique link to a specific photo in order for the photo to be a photo and not simply a link, here what I mean..

The link below points to a specific photo on the photobucket website where I have an account. As you can see below, the photo has a line of IMG code which is a pointer back to the photobucket site.

(The 2 stars right after the first bracket are only there to allow everyone to see the code and not the photo)

[**IMG]i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/BobbyG5...2317_zps4a7b2ded.jpg[/IMG]

This is what the reader sees after I paste the link provided by photobucket

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

I didn't know if we offered something similar here...

Thanks Boys!! :thumbs:
9 years 11 months ago #38851

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!