Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Perishable goods

• Thank you received: 216

Perishable goods was created by Libertarian623

Well I went shooting last Sunday, and it was not pretty. After doing some of my finest shooting ever 2 mos. ago I took a little break. Knowing that I would need to conserve ammo for events late in the year. I failed to do any dry fire practice, and basically I felt like I didn't know squat about long range shooting on Sunday (I really don't). Any way it was a humbling experience I wasted about twenty rounds and went home early. This brings up the possibility of a sticky , maybe the members only section. Where you can post links to articles that may have helped you with your shooting in some way. Also maybe a activity thread where you post your range round counts distances and dry fire practice, and maybe positional practice. I think it would go a long way to keeping us aware of what others are doing to sharpen there skills. Just a idea , hope others have ideas along these lines. BTW has anyone seen cowboy around. Seems like he is MIA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NightForce
9 years 7 months ago #42365

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Perishable goods

The idea for a sticky is solid. I posted my range routine of late but didn't mention dry fire, I sit around in the evening and click away a couple times a week, mostly with pistols, I'm a little to lazy to heft the AR-10 that much. I like to use a laser during dry fire, it seems to help show when and where you pull a shot.
I saw cowboys avatar once last week but just for a short time, guess I should PM and and let him know he's missed.
LIBERTY FIRST!
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by jtallen83.
9 years 7 months ago #42372

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic Perishable goods

Personally, I like the idea. It's the little things that we do naturally that are the key so repeatability and success. A collection point for this information is invaluable and I fully support the idea.... :twothumbs:

Old Cowboy

I also have been wondering where he's been. I haven't see him around hardly at all and hope he's just been busy or on vacation..
9 years 7 months ago #42377

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Perishable goods

I will start posting links here and see where it goes.
9 years 7 months ago #42413

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Perishable goods

Lets hope Cowboy just needs a break.
9 years 7 months ago #42421

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!