Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Prvi Partizan

• Thank you received: 4

Prvi Partizan was created by MarkM

Good News, Bad News....I have had lots of people from other people and a couple from this website saying to stay away from at least half of the ammo coming in from overseas. How about the Prvi Partizan stuff? My home team here won't steer me wrong!
8 years 2 months ago #47322

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 57

Replied by JustMe on topic Prvi Partizan

All firearms react differently to the same ammo. Consequently, buy a box, they're cheap, and see if your rifle likes them. Then you'll have your answer.
8 years 2 months ago #47323

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Prvi Partizan

Just me is correct you won't know until you try. I have a friend that swears by it out of his bolt gun, I have not had good luck with it. I tried it before I went to hand loads only and could not keep it under 1MOA out of my LAR8. Good luck with it.
8 years 2 months ago #47324

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Prvi Partizan

I have heard more positive than negative about it. It is made in Serbia, and they pump out a lot of ammo. I would be interested how their 168 gr 7.62x51 BTHP does. It certainly is priced right. I have some of their 7.62x51 180 gr softpoint stashed in the safe if I ever take my AR 10's deer or hog hunting, but I haven't shot it yet.
I am in the reloaders conundrum. I bought a bunch of NATO spec ammo to have the brass for reloading, Now I keep using the brass over and over to get maximum use out of it, and the new ammo just sits there, since my reloads are more accurate. At this rate don't know when I will ever buy ammo again!
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Siscowet.
8 years 2 months ago #47327

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!