Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Thank You Mlotzii!

• Thank you received: 547

Thank You Mlotzii! was created by Siscowet

Now that AR10T is back up and running, I have been going back and reading old posts about reloading and many other things. I forgot how much great information, and great people who have posted, were:twothumbs: :twothumbs: :twothumbs: :twothumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :twothumbs: :dance: on AR10T.com in the past. Having it back as a resource again is great, and I sincerely hope some of the old crew who know so much about the AR10 platform as well as others, stop in and visit. Thanks for bringing it back!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
7 years 5 months ago #47714

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Thank You Mlotzii!

Really missed using it as a sounding board for ideas and resource second to none. Thanks for the site facelift
7 years 5 months ago #47717

• Thank you received: 9

Replied by GGaskill on topic Thank You Mlotzii!

I feel your pain. System software was my business for 40+ years and I know the frustration it can cause. As I mentioned in the other thread, I think the text used in the posts needs to be higher contrast with the background. As is, it is difficult to read.
7 years 4 months ago #47774

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!