Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Triggers and other links

• Thank you received: 132

Triggers and other links was created by mlotziii

You may find the word 'trigger' throughout the site linking to a page at Brownells offering the JARD trigger. This my friends is an advertisement. I've really never gotten around to placing much in the way of advertisements on the site but in the case of the link to 'trigger' if you needed a trigger and followed that link a percentage of your sale would get paid back as a commission.

In the 6 years that I have maintained this site the total revenue brought in from such sales is about $300. The cost of operating the site has been about $7,000.

I hope you do not mind the few advertisements on the site. I try to be tasteful. A special thanks to Building My SASS and Midwest Industries for the 1-year banner placement in the header.
14 years 5 months ago #2301

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:Triggers and other links

I would make a page for that, companys to buy add space. Put it in some order, triggers, scopes, barrels ect. That would help new members as a referance page. It would also help the old farts like me to keep up to speed on new products. We have companys bring stuff to school all the time. It is trying to keep up with all the new stuff out there. Magpul for example brung their clubfoot stock to me and some others to test and I knew that was going to sale big. Jard he's a good old boy also. People will weed through the products and the best will survive. Just a thought.MSH
14 years 5 months ago #2303

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!