Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Login Redirection

• Thank you received: 132

Login Redirection was created by mlotziii

I've made a modification to the site so that now when you login you will stay on the same page as where you logged in and not be redirected to the home page.

I just realized the other day when trying to reply to a thread that when I logged in it took me all the way back to the home page and I had to navigate back to the thread I was trying to reply to. I hope this saves everyone some time and makes the site more easily navigable.
14 years 4 months ago #2768

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Login Redirection

Huh, I thought it was my computer....doing that...LOL.
Nice work boss......(cool smile).
Which brings me to an idea....anyway we can get the emoticons up so you could use them when posting.....(pleading smile)..
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 4 months ago #2771

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re:Login Redirection

BUILDING MY SASS wrote:
Are you :cheer: now? I'm glad you did not get too :evil: that it was not working. Thanks for remaining :whistle: :) Although I think if you had been deprived of B) :( :angry: :unsure: :huh: :silly: too much longer you would have gone :woohoo:

Should be working now!
14 years 4 months ago #2774

B) Thanks,,,I can't help it, I like these guys... :silly:

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 4 months ago #2775

Hey Boss, I know you have alot going on in your life, but I have a favor to ask. When you might have the time to look into something.
We need a Library or Video Library. It is getting really tough sometimes to find info or videos, having to go back through every thing to find something....if you like the idea...shoot me a PM and I will give some of my ideas...OK. ;)
Thanks...
BMS

14 years 3 months ago #2810

Just in case anyone is experiencing problems with the New Member topic, I have notified Mlotz, aka the boss, about it...so if you are having issues, please be patient.
Thanks..
BMS

Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
14 years 3 months ago #2950

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!