Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

ArmaLite Limited Run! AR10(T)CBNF

• Thank you received: 11

ArmaLite Limited Run! AR10(T)CBNF was created by Uncle ArmaLite

People have been calling and e-mailing us at the factory about this carbine that we haven
14 years 2 months ago #3035

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Laughing Elk on topic Re:ArmaLite Limited Run! AR10(T)CBNF

Any chance you'll be selling the stainless, triple-lapped, 16" barrel or upper assembly on your site soon as well?
Laughing Elk
14 years 2 months ago #3036

Replied by Uncle ArmaLite on topic Re:ArmaLite Limited Run! AR10(T)CBNF

The complete uppers, part number U10TCBF, will be available starting on Monday March 1st.
14 years 2 months ago #3037

• Thank you received: 67

Replied by foxhunter on topic Re:ArmaLite Limited Run! AR10(T)CBNF

Ok,guys, some thoughts here please.
I am very happy that armalite is offering the ar10T carbine.I was looking for one before I bought the 10t rifle and the a4 rifles I have now, and I am trying to think of an excuse to give my wife to justify this one. Lets see, it is lighter, shorter, so more maneuverable.Easier to carry on a hunt. 1moa for a carbine is outstanding.
downside- shorter barrel means less velocity so less long distance range(not sure the exact ballistics differences, which would be good to know). My T doesn't tolerate the variety of ammo that the a4 does and I assume the carbine will be the same.
hog hunting- I'm from Illinois and the only pigs here are in congress.So I am no expert.
But don't you Texans do most of your hog hunting from the back of a truck, and often at night? so why a carbine instead of a rifle?? And if for hunting hogs at night with night optics then the gun needs a top rail going all the way to the barrel to accommodate a variety of night optics and IR illuminator
Thoughts?
14 years 2 months ago #3049

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:ArmaLite Limited Run! AR10(T)CBNF

Well my friend, first off, you are going to need a bigger guncase..LOL if you are carrying all of these.. :lol:

Well just tell her that it is the completion to your AR-10 collection....NOT. Personally Fox, you should see if you could get a SASS carbine, like the one in the article in guns and ammo 2008 book of the AR-15...I think that would do you just right. But if you really went this route, you could add the LaRue Tactical Free Float fore arm to it for your NV equipment....Hell Id just love to have the upper for out to 700 yards, only have gone 400 with my A4C, but I am hoping to change that this year,,,,,oh by the way, you going to get that 1K range built this year.....I could be there in a days drive.....LOL B)
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 2 months ago #3050

• Thank you received: 26

Replied by silver78 on topic Re:ArmaLite Limited Run! AR10(T)CBNF

Uncle Armalite - Thanks for the info. Just to clarify this for everyone - you are somehow associated with the Armalite factory - correct?
14 years 2 months ago #3059

Correct. I am the communications director.
14 years 2 months ago #3061

Uncle ArmaLite, I have a question to ask of you and ArmaLite, one that I am sure every owner here is curious about.....
Recently Magpul made a P-mag of the DPMS, KAC SR-25, the R-25 and LaRue's OSR and OBR. My question is, is ArmaLite going to work with Magpul to make one for the AR-10....I know of a few that went the way of the "opposition" just because of that fact, silly I know, but never the less...
I have talked with Magpul, via e-mail, as to if they are going to make one, they said "they would not confirm or deny anything that may be in the works". I have considered buying one just to see if I could modify it to work using one of my 20 round mags as a base or using the parts, followers and spring....anyway, could you shed any light on this....
Sorry to be a pain, just would like to know...

BUILDING MY SASS...

Oh and tell Mark I said Hi..

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 2 months ago #3065

Well after a few PMs and e-mails, I got the answer to the question...unfortunately for us, it is not good news, but here it is..

I talked to Justin at Mag-Pul and he states that it wouldn

Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
14 years 2 months ago #3085

The limited run sold out this morning. I hope everyone who wanted one got one. I'll let you know when we make some more.
Uncle ArmaLite.
14 years 1 month ago #3182

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!