Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

ArmaLite Limited Run! AR10(T)CBNF

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re:ArmaLite Limited Run! AR10(T)CBNF

Indeed Uncle ArmaLite is an ArmaLite employee. I'm going to ask him to add a line to his signature so that everyone knows. I'm also in the process of creating a vendor designation for our members from the manufacturers.

I am very thankful for the membership of many manufacturers. ArmaLite has 5 members on the site though Uncle ArmaLite is the most active.
14 years 1 month ago #3185

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 11

Replied by Uncle ArmaLite on topic Re:ArmaLite Limited Run! AR10(T)CBNF

Uncle ArmaLite wrote:
I just talked with the guys in production. We ARE doing a run of AR-10(T)Carbines in August. They'll be ready for hunting season. A lot of people told us they were buying them to go after wild boar. The LAST time we made these, they got snapped up before we were done manufacturing them. THIS time, nearly 20% of the planned run is already sold. Here's a link to the gun on our web site:
AR-10(T)CBNF
Uncle ArmaLite
13 years 9 months ago #4706

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by 84BravoJ8 on topic Re:ArmaLite Limited Run! AR10(T)CBNF

I have been looking all over the Southeast for the AR-10(T)Carbine (10TCBNF) and have had no luck at all even went calling the Armalite CS. I am in Atlanta, So when can I place an order to be inline for the August 10TCBNF run?

Any help would be appreciated! :kiss:

Thanks!
13 years 9 months ago #4709

84BravoJ8 wrote:
Welcome to the site 84BravoJ8!
You can do one of several things to get your AR10(T)CBNF.
You can go to your local dealer and ask the dealer to call either Ellett or Bill Hicks. Those are distributing companies. I know both have the gun you want in stock. (At least they did yesterday.) BUT, your dealer has to call them to order. Distributing companies don't deal with retail customers. If you don't have a regular dealer, here's a chance to find one. Any dealer should be HAPPY to call a distributor for you since it means a confirmed sale for himself. Next, you can call us at the factory and simply order an AR10(T)CBNF. (1-800-336-0184) We'll put you on the list for the August production run. But if you do that, you'd better hurry. Since my post yesterday, more of the guns have been spoken for. We may wind up being sold out before the run even begins. Let us know how things turn out.
Uncle ArmaLite
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Uncle ArmaLite.
13 years 9 months ago #4731

Answering the question about the AR10(T)CBNF made me remember something I told the forum months ago. If you can't find the ArmaLite you want... if it's out of stock on our web site... if it's not at your local dealers... I might be able to help. I have a distributor inventory list that's constantly updated. These distributors often have guns you can't find anywhere else. So, ask me on the forums... send me a private message... and I'll check for you. Then, you can go to your local dealer, and ask him to call that patricular distributor to order your gun. But remember, don't call the distributor yourself. Let your dealer do it.
Uncle ArmaLite
13 years 9 months ago #4734

Thank You for the fast reply Uncle ArmaLite!

I am going to my dealer today and see if they can find one from either Ellett or Bill Hicks. They checked Davidson's last week and did not find it. I talked to the ArmaLite CS last week and they said it was unavailable.

If they can not find it I will send you a PM to see if you can pinpoint one for me, and I will put my dealer in touch with them.

Thank you so much!
13 years 9 months ago #4736

Uncle ArmaLite wrote:
Uncle Armalite,

My dealer called the above distributors with no luck, so I am going to take you up on your offer! Am sending you a PM.

Thanks Again,
84BravoJ8..........................................
13 years 9 months ago #4766

Hey all,

My dealer called me back on Monday morning and said he found 4 and ordered me 1. I just picked it up today it is a very nice AR-10(T)Carbine. Now I just have to find the right size buffer to fit with the UBR stock I picked up for it?

Any specs and ideas?

Thanks!
13 years 9 months ago #4827

• Thank you received: 153

Replied by mrraley on topic Re:ArmaLite Limited Run! AR10(T)CBNF

84BravoJ8 wrote:
With the Magpul UBR being for a M-15 rifle, you will need to contact Slash at Heavy Buffers to make it work properly.
"Attack the issue NOT the individual"

“Fix the problem, DON’T affix the blame”

"Prosecute the position, NOT the person"
13 years 9 months ago #4835

I now have the Slash Heavy Carbine Buffer CAR10 on order!

Thanks!
13 years 9 months ago #4842

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!