Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

"The A List"

• Thank you received: 102

"The A List" was created by BUILDING MY SASS

After Foxhunter's posting, I had to post this one as well because, he is absolutely correct. You can't have one without the other....this is the "A List"...for companies that are the best in Products, Customer Service (that's a big one) as well as reputation and commitment to their customers...

So lets start....

Burris, LaRue Tactical...Midwest Industries...MidWay USA, Cabela's....Leupold....just to name a few....These are companies that I will personally vouch for...I have spoken with them on the phone as well as used their products and their services...these are all Top Notch...
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 1 month ago #3234

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by dpmsfulton on topic Re:"The A List"

I'd add, based on personal experience, Nightforce, Valdada, (optics).
Accessories: American Devense Industries (mounts),ITI (lights), Harris (bipods), PRI, CAA, and MagPul.

Good prices for ammo (when available) from Sportsman Guide.
14 years 1 month ago #3237

should have added Iron RIdge to the "A" list. See me comments about them under the "black list"
14 years 1 month ago #3239

• Thank you received: 67

Replied by foxhunter on topic Re:"The A List"

Add Crimson Tide to the A list. they were great about replacing a falty laser site I bought that was on a Kimber 45cal pistol.
I also notice that the companies list on this "A" list tend to be distributers and not manufacturers. Makes sense. Customer service is going to be a high priority for the distributor, where as the manufacturer has host of other priorities and concerns. Not that they shouldn't put service higher on their list. Garmin is another great manufacturer that has a well thought out customer service policy. I use a lot of their products mainly because of the service I get on repairs and replacement.
14 years 1 month ago #3269

RE: Garmin - They make good products but my experience with their customer service has been horrible. They don't answer emails and have a voice menu for calls, and then you end up waiting for over an hour. It always told me the expected wait was over 60 minutes, and of course, I didn't wait. I would love someone to tell me how to get to a person at Garmin.
14 years 1 month ago #3270

• Thank you received: 67

Replied by foxhunter on topic Re:"The A List"

ok, with GArmin, I never call because it is busy. I always go to their website and email tech support and get a response in 24-48 hours. It is usually to get a tracking number to return a gps/radio for repairs. They then email me a phone number to get the required info and there is no wait for that number, or they just email the needed info. the good part is that the $530 devices, once out of warranty are replaced for a "repair fee" of $127. However there is no repair. You just get a brand new $530 GPS radio in about a week.I have replaced 3 this way over the years.I use their Garmin dog tracker as well and it is the same story.
14 years 1 month ago #3274

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!