Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

A QUCIK NOTE....!!!!

• Thank you received: 102

A QUCIK NOTE....!!!! was created by BUILDING MY SASS

OK, I have been noticing some double postings....especially with the NEW Members...Now I am not "getting on" anyone, so don't take any offense to this....When You "submit" a post or reply..only click the button ONCE....otherwise we end up with doubles all over the place, and it takes time to go back and delete them out, not to mention it does not look good for visitors or future members.....NOW if there is an issue with the system, Please Let me know or Mlotz or MSH to any problems, and we will look into it....
At present there are some issues I am going to get with "The Boss" and try to correct...
Thank you for your cooperation in this and for being part of AR10T.com...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 1 month ago #3372
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:A QUCIK NOTE....!!!!

Just thought I would add to this...because it is happening again..
But no worries....For the New Members...please be patient with the system...click once on the "SUBMIT" button..and the system will do the rest....it may take a few seconds to react...so please be patient...I know it takes some getting used to.
Thanks for your attention and being a part of AR10T.com
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 7 months ago #5446
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by adminv15 on topic Re:A QUCIK NOTE....!!!!

Thanks BMS!
13 years 7 months ago #5448

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!