Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Is There A Way To Stop Getting All The Emails...

• Thank you received: 0

Is There A Way To Stop Getting All The Emails... was created by The Duck of Death

...everytime some posts in a thread that I'm subscribed to?

The wife unit finds it annoying.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by The Duck of Death.
14 years 1 month ago #3716

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 11

Replied by Uncle ArmaLite on topic Re:Is There A Way To Stop Getting All The Emails...

The Duck of Death wrote:
You can un-register Duck Of Death from AR10T.com. Then, create yourself a new hotmail or gmail account completely separate from the wife. Don't even tell her the password. Then, you re-register as Duck of Death with your new e-mail account. That way, you won't have to miss all the amazing messages from the forum members and your wife won't ever have to deal with them.
Uncle ArmaLite
14 years 1 month ago #3717

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by TriggerTime on topic Re:Is There A Way To Stop Getting All The Emails...

I might be wrong, but at the bottom of any subject that you have posted on there is an unsubscribe button. Try clicking on it.
14 years 1 month ago #3718

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Is There A Way To Stop Getting All The Emails...

Duck, stop posting.....LOL :lol: Just kidding... :dry:
I will check with the boss, or he will see it when he logs in...it seems to me there was something in the profile set up where you could not receive notification of new posts to threads....will have to check.....
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 1 month ago #3732

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!