Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

My Aplolgies........

• Thank you received: 102

My Aplolgies........ was created by BUILDING MY SASS

I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding between two of our members...Crux and BodenJager...I should have not let Donkey1984's thread go as far as it did...
As we all are passionate about our beliefs, I feel my lack of attention on that thread lead to the minor conflict between the two...Crux is a man of Great philosophical values and BoJa is that of a LEO...Both are Americans...tried and true..
So gentlemen, except my apologies, I will do better in the future..
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 11 months ago #4202

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 12

Replied by crux on topic Re:My Aplolgies........

It didn't help that I flew off the handle. My appologies.
13 years 11 months ago #4203

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:My Aplolgies........

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by a Guest.
13 years 11 months ago #4207

• Thank you received: 12

Replied by crux on topic Re:My Aplolgies........

Good stuff msh. I wan't to give a +1 to cool heads and news and issues discussion based on facts and direct observation. I wouldn't fault the management on this one, just some hot headdedness on my part.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by crux.
13 years 11 months ago #4208

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by MikeS. on topic Re:My Aplolgies........

It was an interesting thread and discourse.

I am a mod on a food board and there we found that we had to ban all political threads. We couldn't keep up with the heated arguments that broke out. That boards people are all over the political spectrum Here and most gun boards seem to be of a more conservative nature. We are all in favor of the 2nd.
13 years 11 months ago #4209

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:My Aplolgies........

Well I See the Boss has put a Political Discussion category in the Shooting From the Hip Section...
Even though I apologized for my lack of supervision on that particular thread...I would have to agree that we need to grow and be able to express our views and post FACTUAL material about world issues...
As one of the mods, I am asking my fellow mods to pay close attention to that thread to make sure that we don't let it get out of hand.....
A camp fire is nice to sit around to discuss things......A Bon fire can get out of hand and everyone gets burned....
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 11 months ago #4211

Replied by The Duck of Death on topic Re:My Aplolgies........

mmsshh wrote:
How do KNOW there where no bad feelings..... :angry:

;)
13 years 11 months ago #4233

Replied by Bodenjager on topic Re:My Aplolgies........

Look guys, nobody owes me an apology for stating their views on current events. If we can't say what we feel then we just obscured another part of the constitution. :)
Now clashes will happen, that don't define our character. How we rise from the conflict is what defines our character. I think everyone on here displayed a high level of character. B)
We all have valuable opinions because we all are voters, and need to be heard. I think I jumped ahead of the press the other day by bringing up an issue that hasn't ben shown to the public at that time. Many in the LEO community are torn on how to deal with the estimated 50+ million illegal immigrants in our country now. If you watch in the coming days much of what I was speaking of is going to come into light.
13 years 11 months ago #4241

Replied by Bodenjager on topic Re:My Aplolgies........

MSH... I tried to boost your carma points, and hit the wrong button. Sorry, I will be restoring your original points in 6 hours, then 6 hour's later I will give you the extra point I wanted you to have. Sorry for the delay.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Bodenjager.
13 years 11 months ago #4242

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:My Aplolgies........

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by a Guest.
13 years 11 months ago #4245

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!