Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

My Aplolgies........

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Bodenjager on topic Re:My Aplolgies........

Good point MSH... I agree! There's a legal way to come here.. There's such a thing as a work visa, and for that matter one could claim asylum. These are criminals plain and simple. They say they came here to work? Put them in a prison work camp, use the money saved by the inmates to pay the salaries of the prison staff. I may get some flack for this but I see this as an invasion / occupation by foreigners who want to take this country for themselves. I mean they are trying to change our laws, our language, and our way of life...
13 years 11 months ago #4248

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:My Aplolgies........

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by a Guest.
13 years 11 months ago #4250

Absolutely, 100%.... Although as of rite now we have the police chiefs association claiming that if we enforce the immigration laws it will cause an increase in crime. Total BS... I don't understand their agenda at all.. As it stands the problem is getting all these chiefs / Sherrifs to commit to do their job! This is tantamount to widespread dereliction of duty. I applaud the Sherrif in Arizona for rounding up 120 thousand illegal immigrants in one county alone!
13 years 11 months ago #4251

Absolutely, 100%.... Although as of rite now we have the police chiefs association claiming that if we enforce the immigration laws it will cause an increase in crime. Total BS... I don't understand their agenda at all.. As it stands the problem is getting all these chiefs / Sherrifs to commit to do their job! This is tantamount to widespread dereliction of duty. I applaud the Sherrif in Arizona for rounding up 120 thousand illegal immigrants in one county alone!
13 years 11 months ago #4252

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!