Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Suggestions......

• Thank you received: 102

Suggestions...... was created by BUILDING MY SASS

Ok, given this is somewhat of a tough crowd.....I am taking suggestions for video Ideas....Please remember that my resources are limited to what I have at hand...or can possibly get...
But all in all....Lets here from the class....
BUILDING MY SASS....
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 10 months ago #4645

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:Suggestions......

BMS can you put the cam on a fly send it to DC to catch the thiefs in action. If that don't work can you call coyotes in close and blast them. All else fails strip joint hahahaha. I'm going ape got another class to start.MSH
13 years 10 months ago #4646

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Suggestions......

Oh you are Lots of Laughs...teach.. :dry: .hardy har har...DOH ! :P
Don't know if I can find a camera small enough to fit on a fly...I could easily make the mount of course...but would it do any good to catch them on film....they would say it's a fake... :angry:
Hmmmm the coyote thing might be possible...but I need some night vision gear... B)
The Strip Joint. :woohoo: ..hey now that's an idea...haven't been to one in a long time....but I couldn't post it up on the site you know...this a family show...LOL :laugh:
Oh well back to the drawing board.....
Thanks for making me laugh though...good luck on the new class...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 10 months ago #4656

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!