Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

login cookie problems

• Thank you received: 0

login cookie problems was created by maddyn

Just want to let you know, since you've upgraded the user profile section of the site, I've been having problems with the cookie for staying logged in, and then when I check the remember me box and try to log in again I get an "invalid token" page. But if I navigate back to the main page I'm logged in. So I don't know if you're having issues with cookie information not matching up after a page refresh when you log in, or if it's something I have screwy with my settings, which I'm pretty sure are the default settings on firefox right now.

Let me know if you need to do any testing. Thanks for all the hard work on the site, looking forward to it growing into a wealth of information.
13 years 6 months ago #5797

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 11

Replied by Uncle ArmaLite on topic Re:login cookie problems

Yeah, that's what happens to me too. And, great improvements to the site as well!
13 years 6 months ago #5802

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by dpmsfulton on topic Re:login cookie problems

Me too. When I try to log in and check the remember me box, I get something that says "invalid token", which I try not to take personal.
13 years 6 months ago #5803

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!