Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Cannot do pics

• Thank you received: 2

Cannot do pics was created by markthenewf

I am unable to upload either an avatar or add to a photo album. It keeps telling me "file type not supported". I've tried both GIF and JPG, as well as large and small sizes.

Rgds,

Mark
13 years 5 months ago #5980

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Hot Lead Zapper on topic Re:Cannot do pics

The Avatar needs to be down size greatly, if I remember correctly 102X102, double check to make sure. The photo album should load most of anything without down sizing from your computer or rent-a-photoshop website unless your system is a older model. I use photobucket.com photobucket.com/ to touch-up dark pictures as well as post pics on threads and photo album.

What
13 years 5 months ago #5982

Replied by markthenewf on topic Re:Cannot do pics

My PC is fairly new (~2 years w/constant upgrading) and my pic that I tried to upload is 48x36. I use Paint Shop Pro here to try and finagle the thing to work, but I keep getting "Uploaded file type is not supported". No matter what type of BMP, JPG, or GIF format I try, it won't let me do it as a direct upload. Do I have to do it as a linked pic from another site? This isn't an issue as I'm able to do it, but it seems as though I'm the only one with this problem. I can't even u/l to the "my pictures" section of my profile. Something is amiss!
13 years 4 months ago #6072

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Cannot do pics

I will let Mlotz know about this...we have had this issue once before or two since the change...do not let it discourage you, we will address it and get you up and running...hold in there...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 4 months ago #6076

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!