Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

NEW MEMBER--AR-10 FOR SALE

• Thank you received: 0

NEW MEMBER--AR-10 FOR SALE was created by mousie

Hello fellow AR-10 shooters. I don't know if AR-10t.com can be used for selling guns but if so, I have one for sale. Being from California, it has been made to Cal. compliant standards. It has a Noveske N6 lower end, Armalite flat top upper receiver, bolt assembly and lower parts kit with adjustable tactical trigger, Hogue pistol grip and Tac Latch on charging handle. Bullet button, of course. Barrel is 18 inch stainless Lothar-Walther heavy contour in a free float hand guard and is very accurate. Barrel and gas block were factory tuned at Armalite by their gunsmiths. Included in package deal are five 10 round Armalite mags, one slightly used, and five unused 20 round mags which will be transfered disassembled as magazine repair kits. This rifle has been to Angeles Shooting Ranges twice and other than that, it resides in my safe. Gun is essentially new, about 100 rounds shot. Must be transferred through FFL dealer. I live near San Pedro and will hand deliver it to a local transfer dealer within 40 miles or ship it to your FFL of preference. Shipping or delivery, $25.00 Rifle and mags for sale at $2000.00 bottom line. If interested, give a holler.
13 years 5 months ago #5991

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by Hot Lead Zapper on topic Re:NEW MEMBER--AR-10 FOR SALE

Welcome to AR10T talk forum,

Yes, good deals are posted on this talk forum and when you sign on you will start at Recent Discussions topic. Click on Categories and roll down to For Sale topic to post firearms for sale. Your ad will show up on Recent Discussions as well
13 years 5 months ago #5994

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!