Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Anyone want an iPhone or Android app for AR10T.com

• Thank you received: 132

Anyone want an iPhone or Android app for AR10T.com was created by mlotziii

How and when do you use AR10T.com? Would it be helpful to have an iPhone or Android app that would make it easy to use AR10T.com from your mobile phone?

Thanks for your feedback!
12 years 7 months ago #8696

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 5

Replied by WES213 on topic Re: Anyone want an iPhone or Android app for AR10T.com

I know i do but you will need to send me a phone that can use apps before it can do me any good. :D ;)
We go to war to fight terrorism and Communism then vote for a terrifying communist to lead us God help us all.
12 years 7 months ago #8830

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by aceofspades991 on topic Re: Anyone want an iPhone or Android app for AR10T.com

I would love that, you may look into this if your looking to do that with this site www.tapatalk.com/ . That way your not making a new app, just making the forum compatible with that one.
12 years 6 months ago #8983

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by wallmaxx on topic Re: Anyone want an iPhone or Android app for AR10T.com

An app makes things very convenient. I use the ContractorTalk app for a contractor blog and it is cool. If possible, y'all should pursue that COA.
12 years 6 months ago #9014

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!