Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

DPMS owners.

• Thank you received: 102

DPMS owners. was created by BUILDING MY SASS

Hey guys, I know there are a few of you DPMS owners out there. Just got this form Midway USA, if any one needs one.
DPMS BOLT COMPONENT KIT.....$49.41 on clearance.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 9 months ago #1736

This message has an attachment image.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by thisisdon on topic Re:DPMS owners.

I have an LRT-308 SASS, and was wondering if anyone has found a piston conversion for them yet. Surely someone has one by now...D
14 years 9 months ago #1740

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:DPMS owners.

The only piston AR-10 style rifle that I have found is the LWRC SABR and REPR, don't know if they are compatible with yours, or any other one to be sure.
BMS

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 8 months ago #1821

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:DPMS owners.

Here is another for you DPMS owners, another flash from Midway USA. DPMS complete upper for $636.69

This image is hidden for guests.

Here is the link if anyone is interested.

www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=210053

BMS

Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
14 years 6 months ago #2171

This message has an attachment image.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:DPMS owners.

thisisdon
Don't put a piston system on the gun yet or go there. All the piston systems are breaking the AR15s right now. See previous articals under msh. I had a student put an Adams unit on 3 weeks ago and he is lucky to be alive. The threads on the receivers are breaking at the barrel nut attachment point. They are only lasting 20000 rounds before the receiver gets stress cracks in it. There will be steel uppers coming on line soon for the A10 that should be safe. Most of the systems out there now are a copy of the 1938-40 Russan rifles which copyed the Germans which is copy. I cain't beleave the patent office would issue a patent on them. But as is there was a discusion in class this morning about the late great USA and where and why our MFGing failed because they alowed Washington and the locals to tax them off shore.MSH
14 years 6 months ago #2173

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by thisisdon on topic Re:DPMS owners.

Thanks for the warning. I have decided not to waste the money or time on a piston for any of my AR's at all. I dont shoot the majority of them very much anyway, so fouling wont ever be an issue anyway for me.It just seemed like on of those "gotta have or else" things to me. Now, more cans? That what I am spending my pennies on...
14 years 6 months ago #2176

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!