Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Dpms assembly instructions

• Thank you received: 0

Dpms assembly instructions was created by rowdy

Hello, I have seen instructions for building ar-15's but can't find good step by step instructions on the ar -10. I am building a dpms in 308. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
14 years 9 months ago #1813

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:Dpms assembly instructions

Follow the same steps, use your head and dont force anything. Everything has a place and fits.MSH
14 years 9 months ago #1814

Replied by Eagle on topic Re:Dpms assembly instructions

ALCON,

I've just purchased a DPMS LR-308 AP4 and am hunting for information and input specific to the best ways to make the most of it's potential capabilities. Any educated recommendations are greatly appreciated.

EAGLE!!!!!
14 years 8 months ago #1896

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Dpms assembly instructions

Guys, not sure what you both are looking for as far as "instruction on building an AR-10". Your owner's manual should give you all the info needed, or are you looking to spec it out so to speak. If that is the case then I would suggest you Google it. GA precision is one of the leaders in custom building and there are a few others. But still, need to know what you are looking for.
I will be glad to help and so would the others on the site but like I said,,,,,NEED MORE INFO on what you are trying to do.
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 8 months ago #1899

Replied by turnbolt on topic Re:Dpms assembly instructions

I have a Areo Precision lower and would like to build a cerbine on it. I would like to piece it together like a goverment 45. I am looking for sorces for barrels, barrel extensions, upers, bolts and carriers, what upper fits the Areo, what gauges are avaiable to fit the barrel to the bolt, reamers are available what spects are used for a shooter not a target gun,all the stuff about 10 or 11 twist, brakes verses flash hiders, port location on a 16in barrel etc. Lots of gunsmith questions, hope you can help
Thanks, Scott
14 years 8 months ago #1900

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!