Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Scope mount/rings for AR10SASS flat top

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by The Long Ranger on topic Re:Scope mount/rings for AR10SASS flat top

Thank you. The only mounts with picatinny tops are the Burris P.E.P.R. mount. It's on the truck for delivery today. I'll try it out so we'll see how the DMPS likes it. I will check out the other mounts all of you great folks have suggested. I really appreciate all of the help everybody has given. I will post results once I return from the range. It's been very hot here and I really don't like to wring out a new rifle and scope in high heat. I like moderate temps, no mirages, and little to no wind if any. Dense air I think is better for long range sighting in. Just want to establish a good base line and go from there.
God Bless America and our troops.
13 years 9 months ago #4470

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by morrisaw308 on topic Re:Scope mount/rings for AR10SASS flat top

Lone Ranger,

I bought the Burris's P.E.P.R for the price and it works great on my 3.5-12X50. I bought the 30mm with reducers for my 1"tube. Very good construction. Reinstalled to zero fine. I like the Larue QD but it is just too much right now.
Hope this helps
By the Way, I bout drove myself nutz trying to decide what to get. I had an old scope and wanted to mount it for longer shots. I will post picts this weekend.

RRA LAR308
13 years 9 months ago #4494

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by Meech on topic Re:Scope mount/rings for AR10SASS flat top

I have a Spuhr mount on my Core 30 Tac LR and am seriously thinking about buying another one for my new Sig 716 DMR. I looked at LaRue and everyone else's, but the Spuhr's look a lot better! Yes they are $450, but you usually get what you pay for. These things are incredible. Made in Sweden sold through Mile High.

Ara
9 years 8 months ago #41637

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by Meech on topic Re:Scope mount/rings for AR10SASS flat top

BTW,
I just ordered the same Spuhr 30mm 1.46 height cantilever mount from Sinclair and saved $70. $415 total. Expensive? Yes, but worth it.
9 years 8 months ago #41638

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!