Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Fiocchi Exacta Match Rifle 168 gr

• Thank you received: 556

Fiocchi Exacta Match Rifle 168 gr was created by jtallen83

I found five boxes of this stuff at a local farm supply store. The dust was thick on it so I offered the manager $16 a box and he went for it. I finally got around to trying some this last weekend and was dissapointed in how it performed in my rifle. Pakistani surplus has given less than 1 MOA groups when I do my part, this Fiocchi couldn't get under 2 MOA in my rifle, not what I expected at all. I've used other factory stuff with the same bullet weight and got the usual tight groups. Guess this stuff isn't for my rifle.
LIBERTY FIRST!
12 years 2 weeks ago #11226

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 171

Replied by 13fcolt on topic Re: Fiocchi Exacta Match Rifle 168 gr

I don't know anything about it personally, but google shows you got a good price on it. supposed to be loaded with SMK, I would have bought it if I had been in your shoes.
maybe it was due to the age?
ArmaLite Super SASS for sale W/ extras. PM for details.
12 years 2 weeks ago #11233

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Re: Fiocchi Exacta Match Rifle 168 gr

I couldn't locate any date codes but it is in their plastic holder and looks prettier than anything else I've shot so it can't have to much age on it, hell my radway is dated 1991. They seem very proud to be using the SMK bullets, even has Sierras trademark on the box. If the last half of the first box doesn't shoot any better I might just take them down for parts, surely I can put together a handload with the SMK bullets that gets 1 MOA or close, price wise the bullet is about all I paid for. I guess it isn't all that bad when your gun prefers the cheap stuff!
LIBERTY FIRST!
12 years 2 weeks ago #11237

• Thank you received: 171

Replied by 13fcolt on topic Re: Fiocchi Exacta Match Rifle 168 gr

Just had a thought. Check the seating depth, I'm going to bet its loaded a titch too far off the lands.
ArmaLite Super SASS for sale W/ extras. PM for details.
12 years 2 weeks ago #11239

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!