Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

American Eagle and Fusion by Federal.

• Thank you received: 102

American Eagle and Fusion by Federal. was created by BUILDING MY SASS

Has anyone used either the AE 168 gr OTM...(basically Boat Tailed Hollow Point) or the Fusion MSR 150 gr SP. I picked up a box of the Fusion, it lays claim to be for the Semi Auto type .308 AR Rifles...(For us, the AR-10)Duh... :S
and the American Eagle lays Claim to be for the M1 A...so it should work in the AR-10s...anyway...anyone shoot either of these....
Just curious...at this point, I Take what I can Get...Normally I shoot the Hornady 168 BTH or A-Max...or TAP...and use the
Federal Power shock 150 gr for Plinking....and Reloading...I like the Federal Brass...Less Stretch...and less to trim...
BMS...
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
10 years 8 months ago #28133

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic American Eagle and Fusion by Federal.

I shot a box of the AE for the M1A, didn't see any outstanding results, had better accuracy with standard Winchester and Remington 150 gr. FMJ loads,it was only 20 rounds at 100 yards though. No failures but then my AR-10 has never choked on anything I fed it. :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 8 months ago #28137

• Thank you received: 188

Replied by LebbenB on topic American Eagle and Fusion by Federal.

Haven't used the Fusion. But I have used the AE 168. As JT said, I encountered no problems firing it out of either my AR10 or my REPR. Accuracy was good out of my rifles, not quite FGMM levels of accuracy, but certainly better than some of the fodder that's out there. And the cases are uniformly sized, which helps when reloading them.
RLTW
10 years 8 months ago #28140

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!