Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Anyone know why the price of Ammo hasnt cum down ?

• Thank you received: 0

Anyone know why the price of Ammo hasnt cum down ? was created by Deputy108

I heard Rumors why the price of Ammo has went up so much. I talked to my ATF agent he has advised me the is no reason for any price hike of Ammo but rumors are out and people seem to believe the rumors. One rumor was they are going to replace gunpower that can only be stored for 6 months time before going bad I asked my agent he advised that it is not true. besides Ammo companies are making rumors to increase Ammo sales. He told me there is not any restrictions anytime soon for ammo. I would appreciate any feedback of any kind involving this topic. TYVM for stopping by. :dry: :dry: :dry:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Deputy108.
13 years 5 months ago #5962

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Anyone know why the price of Ammo hasnt cum down ?

To tell you the truth...I don't think it will come down, at least not much...given all the components out there, as with everything,
the cost was driven up when everyone panicked and all was in short supply...so for the most part...production of ammo is leveling off so it should be in standard supply...as for the rumors...well there are so many out there...until it hits the news....don't believe all the BS....just do as I do...buy a box or two every payday that way you will have a build up supply and also you might think of reloading as well....
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 5 months ago #5968

• Thank you received: 4

Replied by Edge on topic Re:Anyone know why the price of Ammo hasnt cum down ?

Ammo prices have come down a lot since the Obamanation scare.

The fact that they aren't hitting pre-Obama prices may be due to metal prices being higher.
13 years 5 months ago #5970

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by Hot Lead Zapper on topic Re:Anyone know why the price of Ammo hasnt cum down ?

President Obama's recent nomination of anti-gunner Andrew Traver to the post of
Director of the BATFE may cause some concern. It never takes much anymore to affect the gun world.
13 years 5 months ago #5995

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!