Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Firearms and Ammo storage

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic Firearms and Ammo storage

Not to get off topic here but try holding a few people's smashed heads together and intestines in em or go to sleep with their screams and pleas in your mind after a few accident scenes and tell me people with guns are the killers...

Motor vehicle accidents accounted for over 32,000 deaths in the United States last year and not ONE piece of legislation has ever been introduced to ban cars...

Weird...
11 years 3 months ago #14666

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Firearms and Ammo storage

Your right on topic, maybe a little rational for this moment of hysteria but on topic!
LIBERTY FIRST!
11 years 3 months ago #14669

• Thank you received: 171

Replied by 13fcolt on topic Firearms and Ammo storage

Yeah, no kidding. Stop thinking logically before you go and create a working solution or something. We can't generate a quarterly expanding budget with real solutions that work like they should.
ArmaLite Super SASS for sale W/ extras. PM for details.
11 years 3 months ago #14672

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by mrfixit on topic Firearms and Ammo storage

:dry: Another thing that is on topic-but a little slanted is something that i've read somewhere else about the number of americans killed annually attributed to doctors and proceidures that result in deaths.Something on the lines of 250,000(thats a quarter million)per year.Maybe we should look into the AMA!And another thing is big Pharma.It seems like many of these multiple murders have happened from someone using PSYCHOTROPIC drugs.And nowadays they are prescribed for children like the way that children like sugary cereals for breakfast!Thanks again to the AMA and big pharma! :soapbox:
11 years 3 months ago #14687

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic Firearms and Ammo storage

definitely something to look into. Psychotropic drugs get played with by doctors just like blood pressure meds too (which I've been able to avoid so far in life) but you always hear of doctors prescribing psychotics one way, see how the people react and then change them around to a different formula until they THINK they have the person's issues under control. Unless you are just giving people MASS amounts of Librium and Thorazine to completely zombie them out, I don't understand how you think you can control flat out craziness with drugs. It ALWAYS ends up with the person either snapping in a different direction of just not taking them and going right over the edge when they crash. Mild issues perhaps but real crazy? Too dangerous to just "let them go with a script and a smile".

I've dealt with a lot of nutbars in my day and almost all of them were either on or SUPPOSED to be on some kind of mind altering crap that was prescribed.

Pharmaceuticals are BIG BIG business though so seeing that it's a money maker, no ones gonna mess with it.
11 years 3 months ago #14692

• Thank you received: 188

Replied by LebbenB on topic Firearms and Ammo storage

This statement is key. If his mother's guns/ammo were under lock and key, he would have found another way to accompish this heinous act.
RLTW
11 years 3 months ago #14700

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!