Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "For Sale" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

AR-10 20rd gen 1 mags for sale

• Thank you received: 0

AR-10 20rd gen 1 mags for sale was created by 308WILLDO

I have 3 modified M14 mags with armalite Paton number on them they all have the bold hold open follower installed. all three mags do fit and hold the bolt open running low on funds due to tax time. would like $200 or best reasonable offer email me at: ecfixzit@yahoo.com
15 years 2 months ago #1069

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 12

Replied by crux on topic Re:AR-10 20rd gen 1 mags for sale

While you have them, do you think you could post some images of them in the photo gallery section, especially any views that would help with understanding the modifications?
15 years 2 months ago #1079

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by 308WILLDO on topic Re:AR-10 20rd gen 1 mags for sale

i will try to get a few pics up but i will tell you they require to cut the feed lips back cut the mag catch slot in the side as well as a different follower that is no longer available unless you take it out of an older 5 or ten round mag also a notch has to be cut in the back of the mag down to the catch on rear i may sell them individually for $65 apiece if interested
15 years 2 months ago #1080

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!