Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "For Sale" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

MOACKS for AR10

• Thank you received: 0

MOACKS for AR10 was created by Ned Christiansen

MOACKS for AR-10
I usually do these on a one-at-a-time basis as I get calls for them. But I just made a very small batch of them after updating the design a bit

These tools stake all four carrier keys like the original, large MOACKS. They also do the counterstake like the Pocket MOACKS. They do not have the bolt tail and carrier carbon scraper. In size they are about 1 X 2 X 2, so about halfway between a MOACKS and a Pocket MOACKS.

Price is the same as a MOACKS, $165 plus $10 which gets you Priority Mail.

You can PayPal me using metalmaster@m-guns.com or send a check of any kind made out to me at:
MG
box 42
Three Rivers, MI 49093
15 years 9 months ago #109

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Ned Christiansen on topic Re:MOACKS for AR10

Pic of the AR10 tool:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

I have the same basic tool for the AR15, as well as a reamer for converting a .223 chamber to 5.56 specs.

m-guns.com

I know it's bad form for my first post to be a "for sale" but I just ran across the site..... checking it out.
15 years 9 months ago #110

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by adminv15 on topic Re:MOACKS for AR10

Hi Ned! Some visitors might not be sure exactly what a MOACKS tool is for. Do you have any pictures of the 'result' after your tool has been used on a carrier?

Looks like a great design!
15 years 9 months ago #118

Replied by Ned Christiansen on topic Re:MOACKS for AR10

m-guns.com/galimg/adt.jpg

There's an AR carrier that's been staked, and the screws counterstaked,using a Pocket MOACKS.

MOACKS stands for the Mother Of All Carrier Key Stakers....!
15 years 9 months ago #119

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!