Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "For Sale" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

Wanted !!

• Thank you received: 0

Wanted !! was created by LM151

I need a Armalite barrel extension with the extended feed ramps, In the worst way ! New or used doesnt matter as long as its the longer extension. I have checked with armalite and 762sass.com (sold out) anyone have one of these or know who might have one ???

I would much appreciate it.

Thanks!

Lonnie
15 years 2 months ago #1113

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:Wanted !!

I have 8 new ones but there are 3 different types. If you have to use low cut ones the lips on your clips are out of adjustment. You shouldn't have to use the lower cut ones at all. I teach my students to go back and look to see what is amiss on the frame locations, clips and hole locations. Look at that stuff first if there is a feed problem or issue. MSH
15 years 2 months ago #1114

Replied by LM151 on topic Re:Wanted !!

MSH

The extension thats on the barrel at present is about 1/16 to short. Im put this barrel on a armalite carbine upper that has the M4 cuts (generic term) and the armalite carbine barrel had the longer extension with the extended feed ramps.

I would like to have the correct extension put on a 20 inch
barrel I already have.

PS .I would like to contact you off board if possible in reference to the extension if you will consider selling one.

Lonnie
15 years 2 months ago #1115

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:Wanted !!

I don't mind letting one go. Find a good contact procedure. Also if your not aware of it if using an old barrel the extention will have to be timmed to the gas port. MSH
15 years 2 months ago #1116

Replied by LM151 on topic Re:Wanted !!

MSH

here is my email just remove the **

lgm151**@gmail.com
15 years 2 months ago #1119

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!