Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "For Sale" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

Armalite AR10 -24" SS Match Barrel, Match Trigger

• Thank you received: 0

Armalite AR10 -24" SS Match Barrel, Match Trigger was created by Ekimnaheem

I have an Armalite AR-10 with the 24" stainless match barrel, Armalite Match trigger and dressed in Armalite Green furniture. I picked up this rifle a while ago and never shot it until 2 weeks ago. I am not the original owner, but the rifle was NEVER fired prior to my ownership. I have since put 24 rounds through the rifle following the proper break-in suggested by Armalite. This is an incredible weapon but I cannot see myself using it very often (I have a .308 hunting rifle) and would like to trade for a precision AR-15. It is very hard to put an exact $$ worth on the rifle as they are no longer in production and are very hard to find, especially with 24 logged rounds downrange. I paid $1,575 for it a couple of years ago. Armalite has since stopped manufacturing this rifle adding to its value. This was not a pieced together rifle... It is 100% Armalite with the "white stamp" of approval. It will also come with (2) 10 round magazines, (1) 20 round magazine. I don't want to seperate the magazines. FYI

I am looking to trade at this point for a nice 5.56 300 meter tack driver. Would prefer to deal local in SC, but will do the FFL thing for the right trade. I am NOT looking to include optics, gizmo's, lasers, Bipods, or any of that junk. The optic on the AR10 is not included and will put on the new rifle. If the trade comes with a case, I'll throw in the Hardigg if you are local or you want to cover 100% of the shipping...

Thank you for looking and please feel free to IM, email, or post... I check them all

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

I am fairly new here but willing to work through a mod or some other method of your choice if shipping is involved to insure a smooth transaction.

- Michael

12 years 3 days ago #11416

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by pacific keeper on topic Re: Armalite AR10 -24" SS Match Barrel, Match Trigger

In my opinion , 10's that shoot sub moa are harder to come by than 15's .
I might consider keeping this rifle and put together a 15 with a Kreiger tube .
11 years 11 months ago #11460

Replied by diverson on topic Re: Armalite AR10 -24" SS Match Barrel, Match Trigger

New to the sight and noticed that you have an AR-10 for sale or trade. is this gun still on the auction block or is it gone? i have a tac driving AR 15 you may be interested in. S&W m&p 15 PC(T) coming fron the performance center it has alll the upgrades you wil need and the accuracy will prove it. i can post pics and give more info if you are interested. thanks Doug
11 years 9 months ago #11991

Replied by Tigerdan on topic Re: Armalite AR10 -24" SS Match Barrel, Match Trigger

Is this rifle long gone?
11 years 6 months ago #12465

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!