Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "For Sale" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

Thinking about selling....

• Thank you received: 13

Thinking about selling.... was created by Keefer

I am considering selling my AR10T.

I really enjoyed getting my AR-10TBN Rifle, breaking the barrel in, building it up with better pieces, zeroing the scope, working up loads, etc...

But long story short - it has been way over a year since i have shot it. I would rather have the money for my true passion - which is Marlin lever action rifles.

I am not sure what the forum rules are about posting items for sale. Could someone help me with that please? Or shoot me a PM if interested.

8 years 6 months ago #46206

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 25

Replied by bipe215 on topic Thinking about selling....

That sure is purdy!
8 years 6 months ago #46208

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Thinking about selling....

You can post her in the for sale section. Give a good description and price!
Then see what happens. You will have to have it shipped to an FFL for them to pick up.
What do you want for it? and I do have an Marlin 1895S? 45-70 with some nice Peep sights, don't recall the name, but I'll look when I get home if your looking for a trade. I know it was in my photos in the Cowboy guns album.
(Akai) Send PM if interested.

AKAI
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Akai.
8 years 6 months ago #46209

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Thinking about selling....

Keefer- I can relate to some of those feelings , but the reasons for me having the weapons I do will never change or diminish. That said do I need the practice like I once did, no not really. I can sit do at the range and get everything back in tip top shape pretty quickly. And when the bug bites again then I hit it hard for a week or two until I have had my fix. Also I really enjoy giving advise and instruction to novice rifle shooters. And hanging out at the range is a common thing in my circle of friends, therefore it is a socialization thing as well. BTW if your set on selling whats your price. I would rather you keep it and be counted among a very elite group of riflemen.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Libertarian623.
8 years 6 months ago #46217

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Thinking about selling....

Fine looking rifle Keefer, like Lib said, hope you change your mind, and if not, you can always get another, until the Dems get control of Congress, that is. I am not in the market, but don't think you will have a problem if you decide to sell it.
8 years 6 months ago #46221

Replied by Keefer on topic Thinking about selling....

Thanks guys, I really hate to part with it but I have pretty much decided that it must go. I only have around 100 rounds through it - all my handloads. It is very accurate. I would love to see what a true marksman could do with it.
8 years 6 months ago #46223

Replied by Keefer on topic Thinking about selling....

Akai, I can't seem to get a For Sale post started. When I try to post a new topic in the For Sale area of the forum - that option is not listed in the drop down menu. Apparently - my membership level is not sufficient for post items for sale.

SO.... if anyone is interested - please PM me.

I am willing to keep the scope and bi-pod as they could be used on other rifles. The PRS, Ergo Pistol palm shelf pistol grip and Armalite Scope Mount would need to go with the rifle.
8 years 6 months ago #46228

Yep, you are right have to be a supporting member :dry: Just add a few :twocents: and get it in the right place.
I'm sure it will do fine right here :usa:
AKAI
8 years 6 months ago #46230

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Thinking about selling....

Moved to the For Sale section for you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Akai
8 years 6 months ago #46246

I'll take care of it next time boss! :P
AKAI
8 years 6 months ago #46250

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!