Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "For Sale" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

AR-10T Ultra Mag Free Float Rail - Rare

• Thank you received: 26

AR-10T Ultra Mag Free Float Rail - Rare was created by silver78

SOLD
Just a quick note as of 1/14/10 - put this item for sale here first - no replys - so after a week I put it on AR15 and it sold - I prefer the higher quality of the posters on this site, but you can't beat AR15 for volume.

If you are looking for a longer free float rail to work with an extended gas system on your AR-10 this post will interest you.

Remember the AR-10T Ultra mag? Armalite produced it for maybe a year. It has not been available for at least two years. Because of the power of the cartridge, Armalite made a special Free Float Rail for this product. The rail is longer than a regular AR-10T rifle rail by two inches.

If you want to read more about the Ultra Mag go to Armalite's website and look up Tech note #61.

Anyway getting to the point. I have one Armalite AR-10T Ultra Mag Free Float tube for sale. I bought it from White Oak (Hollinger) and never installed it. Price is $110 including shipping. USPS money order please. I will pull the pictures off this post after the item sells.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by silver78. Reason: Sold the item
14 years 5 months ago #2353

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 26

Replied by silver78 on topic Re:AR-10T Ultra Mag Free Float Rail - Rare

I am adding this reply because I can't read the entire original post.

Price is $110 shipped CONUS.

Does anyone knows why I can't read all of the original post?

Edited to Add:

Loooks like my original post was fixed - Thanks to the moderators.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by silver78.
14 years 5 months ago #2354

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!