Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "For Sale" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

AR-10T, NIB

• Thank you received: 0

AR-10T, NIB was created by dthrckt

I bought two AR-10Ts in '99, both green furniture. I slapped a bipod, grip and sling on one, took great care breaking it in and shoot it occasionally.

Not sure why I bought the second, had a lot of cash at the time I guess. Anyway, it has sat in the original box in my safe since then and I figure that's kind of silly, so I'm looking to sell.

Here's the details:

Armalite AR-10T New In Box = $1500
Model: AR-10(T) with Free Float Handguard in Green
Caliber: .308/7.62 X 51mm NATO
Barrel: 20" AISI 416R Triple Lapped, Stainless Steel, Match
Rifling Twist: RH 1:11.25" 150-175 Grain Ammo
Muzzle Device: None
Front Sight Base: Picatinny Rail Gas Block
Upper Receiver: Forged Flat Top Receiver with Picatinny Rail
Trigger: National Match two stage - 1st stage 2.5 lbs - 2nd stage 4.5-5 lbs
Accuracy: when I purchased this rifle, Armalite guaranteed the rifle's accuracy - I believe the stated minimum was 5 rds within 1.5 inches at 200 yards - AFTER the bore was properly broken in and IF using Black Hill 168gr match ammo - This is FYI, I don't make any guarantees
Included: One 10 round Mag, Original box, Owners Manual, Limited Lifetime Warranty card, Orange Plastic Breech Plug, Sling with swivels

Also available:
Armalite Detachable Carry Handle/NM rear sight = $120
Armalite Detachable Front Sight = $45
Doskocil Heavy Duty Double Rifle Case (sealed by o-ring, w/ pressure relief valve for aerial transport) = $80

Buyer pays FFL fees and actual cost of insured shipping, including whatever materials they would like me to use for packaging.

The price on the case is 33% less than what I paid, in hopes that a buyer will want the case (easier and safer for me to ship). The case is meant to hold two long guns so there are three foam pads - bottom, middle (with rifle shaped cut out) and top.

As you will see in the pictures I have already trimmed the foam to fit my other (scoped) AR-10T. The rifle I am selling has never had a scope, or anything else, mounted or modified.

If the buyer would like a different case I'd be happy to purchase it and add the actual cost to the net price.

If the buyer decides to buy it all I will pay the FFL transfer fee at my end. I am assuming the buyer will not be within a reasonable driving distance to Syracuse, NY and that there will be a fee assessed by the shipping dealer as well as the dealer that receives and transfers the firearm to the buyer.

If you provide me with an email I'll send you about 12mb worth of photos that show everything from differet angles.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by dthrckt. Reason: to add description of sale terms
13 years 7 months ago #5475

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by adminv15 on topic Re:AR-10T, NIB

This is exactly the place and we have quite a few sales that go on through this section!
13 years 7 months ago #5478

Replied by MarkAlan on topic Re:AR-10T, NIB

Please let me know your price I am very interested.

labourm@bellsouth.net
13 years 7 months ago #5482

Replied by eXosYn on topic Re:AR-10T, NIB

I'm interested as well - let me know how much you're looking to get for it.
13 years 7 months ago #5486

Replied by olvet on topic Re:AR-10T, NIB

This oldvet would like to know your price. You can email me at semseodr@yahoo.com

Thanks,

olvet
13 years 7 months ago #5489

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by gungrinner on topic Re:AR-10T, NIB

Id like to see some pictures when you get the time to send them thunderbolt61@hotmail.com
13 years 7 months ago #5498

Replied by nvccsup on topic Re:AR-10T, NIB

I'm interested in the carry handle and front sight can you send pics to nvccsup@yahoo.com thanks for your time! :)
13 years 6 months ago #5722

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!