Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "For Sale" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

.308 AR FOR SALE

• Thank you received: 0

.308 AR FOR SALE was created by mousie

Dear New Friends,
Well I found out that this is the place for gun sellin' so here's my gun for sale.

Hello fellow AR-10 shooters, I have one for sale. Being from California, it has been made to Cal. compliant standards. It has a Noveske N6 lower end, Armalite flat top upper receiver, bolt assembly and lower parts kit with adjustable tactical , Hogue pistol grip and Tac Latch on charging handle. Bullet button, of course. Barrel is 18 inch stainless Lothar-Walther heavy contour in a free float hand guard and is very accurate. Barrel and gas block were factory tuned at Armalite by their gunsmiths. Included in package deal are five 10 round Armalite mags, one slightly used, and five unused 20 round mags which will be transfered disassembled as magazine repair kits. This rifle has been to Angeles Shooting Ranges twice and other than that, it resides in my safe. Gun is essentially new, about 100 rounds shot. Must be transferred through FFL dealer. I live near San Pedro and will hand deliver it to a local transfer dealer within 40 miles or ship it to your FFL of preference. Shipping or delivery, $25.00 Rifle and mags for sale at $2000.00 bottom line. If interested, give a holler. Good luck and thanks for lookin'.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by mousie.
13 years 5 months ago #5997

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by RandR on topic Re:.308 AR FOR SALE

How about a picture?
13 years 5 months ago #6004

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by mousie on topic Re:.308 AR FOR SALE

Hi Gun Buddy,
There is a photo of my .308 now attached to the post.
13 years 5 months ago #6006

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!