Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "For Sale" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

Items for sale or trade.

• Thank you received: 0

Items for sale or trade. was created by Rustbukit

I have a few items for sale or trade. First, I have a Kahr PM40 Stainless slide with night sights and leather inside the waistband holster. I also have both mags and the original box. (This item is slightly used but looks like new) (2) A Bushnell Sniper scope 'Elite 3200' mil-dot 7-21x40 new in the box. (3) Nikon spotting scope 'spotter XL II, 16-48X with cover and tripod, new in the box never used. (4) Charter Arms .38 Undercover, Black finish, new in the box never fired. (5) Taser international, brand new Taser in the box with (4) cartridges, battery pack and batteries. The Taser has a built in Laser sight. This is the same model Taser used in the Florida Sherriffs office where I used to live. I have not put prices on these items because I am flexible on the price and would like to trade one or more of these items for a bulk quantity of .308 ammo. I will price these items very reasonably and all items are new, never used (except for the Kahr pistol which has been fired very little (approximately 250 rnds) and I am asking at the most, wholesale cost for these items. Please feel free to contact me with questions or requests for pictures of any or all of these items. You can reach me at rmckenzie1@aol.com or by phone at 937-867-2620
15 years 5 months ago #651

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!