Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "For Sale" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

EDM Arms VR-10 308 lilja barrel,sws rail $2300

• Thank you received: 0

EDM Arms VR-10 308 lilja barrel,sws rail $2300 was created by tylerm86

I would be willing to trade for a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 or 56mm with zerostop and cash. If you are after an ar10 style sniper rifle this should be it. This is not an armalite or DPMS ar10 if you haven heard of EDM they make the windrunner which is the model that the chey tac intervention sniper rifle was based on. Trust me this VR-10 is QUALITY! EDM Arms VR-10 .308 is custom made from pretty much all aftermarket parts except for upper reciever (armalite) This rifle is used, fired a total of 41 shots for barrel break in. It features a 20" Dan Lilja bull barrel threaded 5/8 x 24 for muzzle brake(comes with muzzle brake). Armalite gas block. SWS E-1 rail system, EDM Arms all steel lower ($600 by itself) with a single stage 2 1/2 LB trigger and armalite upper reciever with BCM GUNFIGHTER charging handle with Mod 3 (LARGE) Latch and a forward assist, magpul PRS stock and a harris style bipod. Comes with one 20 round magazine and one 10 round magazine. I have only tried the magtec magazines that came with the rifle but magtec says they are the DPMS/Knights style magazines. Build time is normally 20 weeks from EDM but this rifle is available right now! Over all rifle is in excellent condition. Rifle does not come with Scope or rings. SOLD AS IS.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

13 years 2 months ago #6552

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!