Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "For Sale" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

Selling my AR10

• Thank you received: 0

Selling my AR10 was created by racedraper72

Thanks for looking at this AR10 built by G and A precision rifle. It started with a bare Fulton Armory lower receiver and had them do their magic. They installed a true 24 inch heavy Bartlein Barrel with 11 and 1/4 twist and not extended , free floating as well as threaded for a supresser . Badger ordernace Badger ordnance stabilizer handguard , Badger ordnance muzzle break and Badger ordnance tactical latch. Trigger is a 2 stage that has been polished and has the smoothest pull that I have ever used. Harris Bi-pod . Magpul prs sniper stock and 3 magpul mags. Feel free to call or email me racedraper72@yahoo.com 816-582-6737. I asking 2000.00 or obo if more photos are needed please let me know. If you want a rifle that can reach out to 1200yards look no further. I only fired 10 rounds out of this to sight in the scope and can you say sub zero MOA at 100, I made this rifle for the 600 yard range and selling it only because I need a down payment for a new car.
12 years 10 months ago #7968

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 12

Replied by crux on topic Re: Selling my AR10

Wow, that's beautiful, I wish I had the budget for that. Moved it to the For Sale topic though. I'd cry if I had to part with that.
12 years 10 months ago #7972

Replied by racedraper72 on topic Re: Selling my AR10

Thanks its nice but its also very heavy.
12 years 10 months ago #7974

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Re: Selling my AR10

Very nice rifle,it appears that You had put a lot of thought and planning into that unit before You started.It should sell fairly quick for the price You have on it.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
12 years 10 months ago #7994

Replied by racedraper72 on topic Re: Selling my AR10

willing to separate upper for 1300
12 years 9 months ago #8056

Replied by herdbull on topic Re: Selling my AR10

Sent you an email if you are still interested in selling this sweet rig!
12 years 1 month ago #10775

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!