Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

The MI-SS Two Piece Modular Drop-In Hand Guard

• Thank you received: 102

The MI-SS Two Piece Modular Drop-In Hand Guard was created by BUILDING MY SASS

Yes my friends...another Outstanding handguard for the AR or M-15 (in my Case)
Now I know that some have asked why do I post this when we are Dedicated to the AR-10 and .308 Platforms...well depending on how some of these go off..being the market...some may be in the shadows for the AR-10 and .308 AR types....
Just to kill two with one stone...anyway my friends...here is the Latest from MI...
for your AR15s
Hope you like...
BMS

It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
11 years 9 months ago #11948

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by JReaper on topic Re: The MI-SS Two Piece Modular Drop-In Hand Guard

I like it. Would get one for my AR10T if they were available. Do not like the "4 rail" types that are available.
11 years 9 months ago #11970

• Thank you received: 21

Replied by Moby on topic Re: The MI-SS Two Piece Modular Drop-In Hand Guard

Darn it, I got a little excited until I saw it was for an AR 15. :angry:
11 years 9 months ago #11971

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Re: The MI-SS Two Piece Modular Drop-In Hand Guard

What is the width? Glad I haven't spent any real money on a rail yet, this looks like the answer for my AR-10.... hope they don't make us wait too long!
LIBERTY FIRST!
11 years 9 months ago #11975

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: The MI-SS Two Piece Modular Drop-In Hand Guard

My Thanks for watching guys...but as I said...it is for the 15, as for one coming out for the AR-10...that is not known..Not sure if it will or not...I will pass along your request...I do know that there is some new things coming out for the 10s but that is about all I know at this time...Believe me...when they come out with any New Products for the AR-10 and or the LR-308...I will Absolutely let you know First...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
11 years 9 months ago #11977

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!